I'll start on a sad note I'm afraid, just to get it out of the way.

The festival I was holding a stall at has been postponed until next year. Several reasons were cited but whatever the reasons I guess it gives me more time to prepare some spectacular crafty goods.

On a more positive note, the fact that I can now be creative for the sake of simply being creative (rather than for an audience/money) has whipped up a frenzy of ideas and last night I got out of bed twice to grab patterns and instructions to fuel my over-active mind.

This probably wasn't helped by the fact that I bought 9 pairs of socks in the supermarket last night (SALE!) with a view to finally make something based on a pattern from Stray Sock Sewing.

And here it is:

He doesn't have a name yet. Feel free to suggest one oh silent reader.

I'm still working on some crochet strawberry keyrings, which I'm quite excited to finished now that the key chains have arrived and tomorrow I am off to my local yarn store first thing to start a secret project. Shhhhhhh!

Also, you may notice to the right that the Monster Makes Etsy store is looking bare. I'm on hiatus; an indefinite leave whilst I focus on creative challenges rather than what I hope might sell.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Нина said...

aw. I love lucky cat.

drrn. said...

That's an adorable lucky cat. :)

Post a Comment

top